UMV multicone dynamic anchor rod
- The bushing fills the annular gap in the fixture and, in combination with the anchor rod UMV-A dyn, ensures an even load distribution. This allows for the bearing of dynamic alternating loads.
- The cone shape of the UMV-A dyn anchor rod ensures a controlled expansion under dynamic stress, thus allowing for use in cracked concrete.
- The pre-portioned resin capsule ensures a quick and easy installation on the construction site, and helps to avoid errors.
- The glass particles of the capsule body rough up the drill hole wall during the setting process, and improve the bond between the anchor rod and concrete.
- The bonded anchor suitable for tensile zones consists of the UMV multicone dynamic anchor rod and the UMV multicone resin capsule.
- UMV multicone dynamic is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- During setting (rotating/hitting), the tip of the anchor rod destroys the capsule in the drill hole, and mixes and activates the mortar.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor rod with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- Once the fixture has been positioned, the installation sleeve is used to drive the bushing over the anchor rod.