Injection mortar FIS VT
- The FIS VT is approved for use in non-cracked concrete and masonry, and achieves a high load-bearing capacity in these conditions.
- The injection mortar, based on vinyl ester resin, allows for anchorings in water-filled drill holes, thus allowing for rapid progress.
- The temperature resistance of the FIS VT injection mortar of -40°C to +120 °C allows for a solid load level even when subjected to high temperature demands, thus providing great flexibility.
- The FIS VT is a 2-component injection mortar based on vinylester.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The 380ml coaxial cartridge can be easily used with the fischer FIS AC dispenser.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused, simply by changing the static mixer.
- Related accessories for use in non-cracked concrete and masonry can be found on page.