fill & fix injection fixing
- The fill & fix injection fixing works whatever the drill hole size and building material. As a result, a number of applications can be completed with just one product.
- Wood screws can be screwed directly into the hardened injection fixing. This allows for a fast and simple installation.
- Due to the special formulation, the screw can be screwed into the injection fixing and removed. Thus, components can be reattached to the same point.
- fill & fix can be sanded and painted, and is suitable for filling drill holes that are no longer needed prior to painting.
- fill & fix is a 2-component, solvent-free injection compound based on polyurethane. It is applied into the drill hole, where it foams lightly and sets quickly.
- The increase in volume during the setting process guarantees a secure hold, even in dilapidated or difficult building materials.
- After approx. 2 minutes, screws, hooks, eye screws etc. with a diameter of up to 6 mm that are normally used in wood can be screwed into and removed from the set material without pre-drilling.
- Use the perforated sleeves (included) for hollow and board building materials.