Concrete-Concrete Shear Connector FCC
- Depending on site conditions, the FCC can be anchored, in compliance with the approval, with the Superbond injection mortar FIS SB or the injection mortar FIS EM
- Also approved for diamond-drilled drill holes in conjunction with the injection mortar FIS EM
- Economical and easy installation compared to conventional methods with bent iron
- Variable anchoring depths depending on load requirement
- Dimensioning of the anchorage possible thanks to building approval
- Stainless steel design for increased corrosion protection possible
- The system consists of injection mortar (FIS SB, FIS EM or FIS V) and the concrete-concrete shear connector FCC.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar adheres the drill hole wall to the shear connector FCC.
- The shear connector is set manually, by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- The tensile and shear forces arising in the joints between the old and new concrete are absorbed by the FCC-H and safely redirected.